Australia’s leading Sports and Leisure Insurance Broker, Worldwide Sports Insurance (WWSI) specialises in insurance solutions within the sport and leisure market. WWSI insures sports clubs, sports people, associations and national sporting organisations, as well as a wide variety of leisure businesses. With a wealth of expertise and experience, WWSI provides:
• Sports Insurance
• Fitness Centre / Gym Insurance
• Martial Arts Insurance
• Coaching Insurance
• Sports Events Insurance
• Golf Driving Range Insurance
• Clubs / Associations Insurance
• Personal Trainer Insurance
• Paintball / Laser Skirmish Insurance
• Skating Centre Insurance
Worldwide Sports Insurance offers a wide range of products and services to fulfill your insurance needs:
• Personal Accident Cover
• Professional Indemnity / Management Liability
• Property Insurance
• Equipment cover
• Business Interruption
• Contingency Insurance
• Corporate Travel
Our portfolio includes State and National Sporting Associations across a diverse range of sporting activities. We offer professional risk management advice with comprehensive experience insuring this niche. Backed up by unrivalled service, our expert team is passionate about the sport and leisure industry and values your health as our priority. With a strong client-focus, WWSI not only provides peace of mind for our customers, but actively works to provide you with strategies to identify and reduce risk, together with injury prevention tips.
In addition, Worldwide Sports Insurance passes on to our customers the many benefits of being affiliated with the largest privately owned insurance broking practice in Australia. A business unit of PSC Insurance Brokers, WWSI has access to a worldwide network of brokers. Using this leverage to offer the best possible insurance solutions, our clients benefit from the security of an international brand, coupled with WWSI’s in-depth knowledge of the sports and leisure market.
PSC Insurance Brokers is a division of publicly listed PSC Insurance Group Limited (ASX: PSI).
PSC Insurance Group focuses on being the trusted insurance and risk management partner for its diverse range of Small to Medium Enterprise (SME) clients. A publicly listed insurance intermediary business, PSC Insurance Group has a proven track record protecting the business and personal assets of SMEs in Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
The PSC Insurance Group focuses on servicing the detailed insurance needs of SMEs. Our clients are the focus of everything we do, from providing exceptional client service to offering innovative and value added advice and products.
For more information about the PSC Insurance Group, visit the website: www.pscinsurancegroup.com.au
WWSI operates throughout Australia with offices in Melbourne, Perth and Sydney. Confident we can provide the very best solutions for your insurance needs, our helpful team is available to answer any queries or provide a quote upon request.
We subscribe to the NIBA Code of Conduct. The Code provides that brokers:
- Act in the best interest of the Client.
- Provide advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions on risk and insurance protection
- Provide full and accurate information for effective underwriting
- Respect the client’s confidentiality in relation to all records and information
- Ensure the validity and accuracy of all documentation
- Make available all relevant documentation, policies and certificates, endorsements, and premium calculations as may be required
- Be professional, efficient and responsive in all dealings
- In the event of a claim, take every step necessary to ensure prompt and fair settlement
- Work towards maintaining and enhancing the reputation of NIBA and its members
- Act in the spirit of the Code and encourage others to do likewise.
By following the Code, it commits PSC Insurance Brokers to 12 service standards:
- We will comply with all relevant law
- We will transparently manage any conflicts of interest that may arise
- We will clearly tell you if we do not act for you
- We will clearly tell you about the scope of our covered services
- We will discharge our duties diligently, competently, fairly and with honesty and integrity
- We will clearly tell you how our Covered Services are paid for before we provide them and answer any questions you have
- We will handle any money received in accordance with relevant law and any agreement with you
- We will ensure that we and our representatives are competent and adequately trained to provide the relevant services and will maintain this competence
- We will respond to catastrophes and disasters in a timely, professional, practical and compassionate manner in conjunction with any industry-wide response
- We will ensure that we have an internal complaints and disputes handling process that meets the Code Complaints and Dispute process standards
- We will support NIBA in promoting the Code and make information on the Code (including how to make a complaint) and our Covered Services readily available to you
- We will not engage in activity or inactivity that is reasonably likely to bring the insurance broking profession into disrepute.
To obtain a copy of the Code, click here.
To report a Code concern, click here.
To visit the NIBA website, click here.
Level 12 189 Kent Street
Sydney NSW 2000
PO Box N661 Grosvenor Place
Sydney NSW 1220
T (02) 8298 3930
F (02) 9247 1733
Account Manager — Sports & Leisure
T (02) 8234 0414
F (02) 9247 1733