As part of our continuous expansion into the leisure insurance market, we have set our focus on providing Skating Centre Insurance (for both roller skating and inline skating). Our research around the country has shown that there are only a few insurance markets willing to write policies for these businesses and typically they are over-charging as well as putting onerous terms and conditions on their policies, including high excesses.
Worldwide Sports Insurance would like to change all that and offer a real alternative to the current markets. We’ve found an APRA authorised Insurer that specialises in the leisure industry and has security at Lloyd’s of London who will take on these risks and charge competitive premiums without any restrictions on your cover.
The highlights of the Skating Centre Cover being offered include:
- Low excesses for public liability (as low as $250, most other policies are $2,500)
- Competitive premiums: in our initial market exercise, we have had a 100% hit rate on quotes offered
- Security in Lloyd’s of London: in this unstable economical environment, it is essential that you can have confidence in the financial security of your Insurer
- We can offer professional indemnity cover to those businesses that employ skating coaches – we have not found a similar policy available in the market
- We can offer the services of our specialist risk management advisors at no charge to you if you purchase the policy
- Our premiums are not ‘Minimum and Deposit’, i.e. if you cancel for any reason, you will get a refund.
Please click here for a link to the proposal form that we need completed. Alternatively, contact one of our offices to discuss your needs and we can probably get you an indication of premium once we’ve gathered some information from you.
If you have any queries, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our team. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a line on one of the numbers below.
Melbourne 03 9862 6500
Sydney 02 8298 3930
Perth 08 6142 0050
We look forward to looking after your insurance needs.
This documentation has been produced to provide factual information only. No recommendation or opinion is intended on your personal circumstances and you should seek independent advice before making a decision.
T (02) 8234 0414
F (02) 9247 1733